The fluffy Enhancement is a perm of the eyebrow hairs, where they are lifted and set into an swept upwards facing position. No need for brow gel to tame them, any unruly brows, or downward facing hairs can be transformed. A wax and tint is included in this treatment. This lasts you for upto 8 weeks.
Is this the treatment for me?
This works for everyone, ideally 8 weeks brow growth is needed for best results, the fuller the brow the better the shape will be. Do not trim your brows.
We cannot treat you if:
- You have diabetes
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have glaucoma or taking blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin, warfarin)
- You have skin diseases such as psoriasis or eczema on the face
- You have transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
- You have a haemophilia
- You have healing disorders or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- You are on any skin medication such as Accutane or steroids
- You have active skin cancer
- You are undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- You have epilepsy
- You have a pacemaker or major heart problems
- You had Botox in the last 2 weeks
- You have previous pigment (it’s likely you’ll need removal first, please send us a photo before booking)
What to expect after your treatment:
At first your brows will look very slick, the hairs will look wet and stuck down yet still in that upwards position, after 24hrs you wash the brow with clear water and reset the brow by brushing them up again. The texture of the natural brow will be back and will not budge throughout the day once set into position.
How long will the Fluffy Enhancement last?
Up to 8 weeks.
Keep your brows dry for 24hours post treatment, then wash them with warm water and push upwards, pat dry with a towel and then brush back into position using a spoolie. Important for you to apply oil to your brows every night before bed to maintain the condition of your hairs, start this after 48hrs.