The Luxè Enhancement is out take on HD Brows using a henna stain that lasts much longer and sticks to the skin and the hairs giving a short term make up effect, great for those not ready to commit to something more permanent. A wax, trim, tweeze is included in this.
Is this the treatment for me?
This works for everyone, ideally 8 weeks brow growth is needed for best results, the fuller the brow the better the shape will be. Do not trim your brows.
We cannot treat you if:
- You have diabetes
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have glaucoma or taking blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin, warfarin)
- You have skin diseases such as psoriasis or eczema on the face
- You have transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
- You have a haemophilia
- You have healing disorders or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- You are on any skin medication such as Accutane or steroids
- You have active skin cancer
- You are undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- You have epilepsy
- You have a pacemaker or major heart problems
- You had Botox in the last 2 weeks
- You have previous pigment (it’s likely you’ll need removal first, please send us a photo before booking)